$VIZ Presale, Vesting, Staking

Ryoshiverse Official
2 min readApr 20, 2023

Dear Ryoshiverse community,

Vision City ($VIZ) presale Round A is set to begin April 21st.

Here are some quick facts to help you prepare.

Presale Round A:

Round A Starts: April 21st 2023 ; 15:00 (UTC) Ends: April 30th 2023 ; 15:00 (UTC)

Purchases are only accepted in $ETH through the presale dApp on https://ryoshiverse.io.

There will be no other websites or locations that this presale will happen.

Who is eligible?

All Ryoshis Vision ($RYOSHI) and Shibaverse ($VERSE) on Ethereum who were holders in a DEX wallet at the time of snapshot (March 1st 2023).

Presale Data:

$VIZ Allocation: 60B $VIZ

Total Raise: $350,000 in $ETH

Initial Price: .0000058

Minimum Contribution: 0.01 $ETH

Maximum Contribution: $5K in $ETH

Presale Duration: 10 Days

Liquidity Lockup Time: 24 months

Vision City ($VIZ)

Token Ticker: VIZ
Total supply: 300,000,000,000 VIZ
Presale Round A allocation: 60,000,000,000 VIZ
Maximum Contribution: $5K USD in $ETH
Presale Duration: 10 days or if $350K USD is raised first
Vesting: Initial 10% of purchased tokens will be available 10 days after the Token Generation Event (public launch) and the remaining 90% will be spread over 24 months with 3.75% available to claim (remove) each month.


We have added a staking option for your presale vested tokens! Any unclaimed tokens during the vesting period will have the option of earning $VIZ. The APY will be dependent on the chosen stake period:

  • 90 days (8% APY)
  • 180 days (10% APY)
  • 360 days (12% APY)

Buyers must opt in to this program, and option will be given at the time of unclaiming tokens. Please note that any monthly claim of vested tokens removes those tokens from earning any staking rewards. Rewards can be unclaimed early through an emergency staking option that will incur a 20% fee.

Vision City Token:

Vision City ($VIZ) is an ERC-20 compliant token, which is powered by the Ethereum blockchain and set to be the central currency of the Ryoshiverse ecosystem.

For all further details about the Vision City Token ($VIZ), please refer to our presale website at https://ryoshiverse.io

Ryoshiverse socials and contact info:
Discord Telegram Twitter

For business inquiries and other information requests please email: info@ryoshiverse.io



Ryoshiverse Official

Supporting the developers and projects advancing web3. Building the Internet of the Metaverse through our proprietary blockchain.